Responsible Travel in Peru
Our Travel Policy and Practices
Group Peru Cusco S.A.C International Inc, dedication to Responsible Tourism is the driving force behind our Environmental Policy. Far from being an abstract ideal for us, Responsible Tourism shapes all our major decisions – from the concept of environmental awareness to the choice of contractors and suppliers. Here are our key guidelines in a nutshell.
‘Responsible’ Group Peru Cusco S.A.C International Inc, – Tour Operator:
• We are a local company with local employees with absolute leadership opportunities.
• Use locally owned infrastructure for accommodation and transport.
• Spread the financial benefits amongst local people and operators.
• We take sustainable tourism seriously and we ensure every individuals in the company to conduct the practices.
• Respect local customs and culture.
• Provide safe trips amongst Peru, Ecuador and Bolivia, crew and guests.
• Educate guests and local people about how we travel.
• Limit the negative impacts to daily lifestyles of local people not involved with Peru adventures and expeditions
• Inform our guests with clear guidelines on responsible tourism. These cover a variety of issues from litter and waste disposal in remote areas, to begging and artifacts. We encourage customers to buy local crafts and support local skills, but never to buy products that exploit wildlife or the harm the habitat.
• Limit the physical impact of trips in all destination communities – particularly sensitive natural and cultural environments.
• Provide support to organizations and local communities among Peru regions
• Provide fun enjoyable trips to Inti Light Adventures International clients.
• Provide opportunities for guests to interact with local people.
• Actively discourage the participation of Group Peru Cusco S.A.C International Inc, services in activities which exploit animals – wild or domestic.
• Give our clients the best possible value.
Group Peru Cusco S.A.C International Inc, is committed to a style of travel that is environmentally, culturally and socially responsible – the adventure travel industry has called this commitment ‘Responsible Travel‘. With your participation we aim to operate in a way that conserves the areas we visit and bring positive benefits to local communities.
Our adventure style:
• We choose locally owned accommodation where available and local restaurants and markets for dining, retaining revenue in local communities.
• Our Directors facilitate communication of our values to guests and local communities, educating them in sustainable tourism practices.
• We employ local crew and guides to aid in guests’ understanding of local culture and etiquette.
• We offer our clients to experience cultures at first hand, offering greater opportunity for cross- cultural understanding.
We are committed to putting back into the communities and regions we visit by supporting many aid, development and conservation projects in these areas. Much of this support is through The Patabamba community and guests are invited to contribute. We understand that our current practices and our sustainable tourism programs are ensuring our benefits for generations to come.
Group Peru Cusco S.A.C International Inc, management board and staff play an important role, implementing our philosophy and coordinating projects in the field.
Group Peru Cusco S.A.C International Inc, passion for travel goes beyond the yearning for discovery and adventure. Ours is a reasoned, tried and tested approach to the enjoyment of a truly amazing planet.
email@example.com - firstname.lastname@example.org